This webinar will provide an overview of the Green School constructed in Bali in 2008. Participants will gain an understanding of the sustainability design features incorporated into the project, as well the use of bamboo as a primary construction element.
1. Gain an understanding of the practical application of sustainability design features of the Green School project.
2. Be able to identify and describe the sustainable design solutions of the project.
3. Understand the characteristics of bamboo as a construction material.
4. Understand the benefits of bamboo in modern building design.
5. Describe the on-site energy generation systems employed on the project.